Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and take claims of copyright infringement very seriously. In accordance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we will respond to all such claims as per our Notice and Takedown Policy, as outlined below.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
"In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (""DMCA"")", if you believe your copyright is being infringed on the website, you must provide a written notice of such that includes the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is claimed to be infringed, or if multiple works are claimed to be infringed, a representative list of those works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing upon intellectual property rights and the specific location of the material, including the URL of the web page(s) where the material is located.
- Adequate information to allow us to contact you, including your name, phone number, postal address and email address.
- A statement of your good faith belief that the copyrighted material indicated in the complaint is not authorized for use by the owner of the copyright, his/her agent, or the law.
- A statement that you are the owner of the allegedly infringed material or are authorized to act for the owner and that all information in your notice is accurate.
- Your signature, either physical or electronic, or the signature, either physical or electronic, of an individual authorized to act for you.
Please note that if you fail to provide us with all of the information listed above, we will be unable to take action on your claim.
You are required to send any DMCA Notice through our contact form.
Submitting a claim of copyright infringement that misrepresents the facts can result in legal action against you. By submitting a false claim, you are liable for damages according to Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Take Down Procedure
It is our policy to take down material that is claimed to be an infringement of copyright or based on facts or circumstances indicates infringing activity. It is also our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers, and we will take swift action to terminate access to any infringing material in accordance with 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
Modification of Policy
The website reserves the right to modify, alter or add to this policy, and all affected persons should check back on a regular basis to keep up to date on any such changes.