If you continue to use our website, you are indicating agreement with and acceptance of the terms of this policy. If you do not agree with or accept the terms of this policy, please discontinue your use of our website.
Our website is not meant for individuals who are under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from such individuals.
Your privacy is our concern, and we take strict precautions to ensure that your personal information is never damaged, lost or misused.
This policy applies to the data collected on both desktop and mobile versions of the website, including applications authored by us that provide access to the website contents. It also applies to data collected through email correspondence.
We sometimes place links on our website to third party websites or services. We have no control over the privacy policies of these websites or services, and you should read the policies of any site or service you access via links on our website.
If you have questions concerning this policy, please send them to us through our contact form.
Personal data we collect
We may collect different types of data about you when you visit our website depending upon your level of interaction with the website as described in the following:
A. Members - Members are users of the website who register in order to interact with the website in ways such as commenting on the content or marking content as a 'favorite'. If you become a member, we collect your username, password and email address. We also collect your preferences and information sent to us via direct communication from you, as well as the technical data listed below under 'Browsers'.
B. Browsers - When you use our website we collect technical data that includes your IP address, any referral URL, your browser type and version, your time zone and geographical location, and other such metrics. We also collect data on how you use our website and services.
How we collect information
Information about you is collected on our website using the following methods:
Active Collection - We collect information through your direct interactions with the website. This includes registering as a member, posting comments or other materials, and communicating with us by any means.
How we use personal information
The personal information collected and processed by us is used for a variety of reasons, including the following:
- For the provision of the website and to allow you to interact with it
- To display content and advertising that is in line with your interests
- To carry out research and analysis for the purposes of maintaining and improving our website
- To enable technical diagnostics to ensure proper functioning of the website
- To communicate with you in order to provide support and reply to any inquiries
- For the compliance with applicable law and for cooperation with law enforcement and government agencies
Information we share
We will only share your personal information with certain third parties for the following purposes:
- Companies and individuals that perform services on our behalf, such as customer management, advertising, analytics, functionality, security and compliance, and only for the purpose of providing the services
- Any person or company who assumes ownership of all or the majority of the business assets, which may occur in the case of merger, sale, restructuring, bankruptcy, or other such proceeding
- Law enforcement, legal and regulatory authorities to satisfy applicable law, for reasons of security and to protect against harm the rights of our company, users and others
Your legal rights
You can contact us to exercise your rights regarding the collection and use of your personal information, which include the right to access, update, correct, restrict, erase, request a copy or transfer, object to processing, or withdraw your consent.
Transfer of information internationally
We may store, process, or transfer your personal information in and to other countries, including to third parties in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Thus your information may be stored and processed outside of the EEA. Using our website signifies your agreement to this transfer, storage, and processing.